The Commonwealth of Redmont
Prosecution

v.

ILoveLCN
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
On or around the 27th of July, 2024, ILoveLCN committed eight murders and was charged with serial killing by Officer and Secretary HellsideBurnton July 27th, 2024 as pretrial punishment

I. PARTIES
1. Mask3D_WOLF - Prosecutor
2. The Commonwealth of Redmont
3. ILoveLCN - Defendant

II. FACTS
1. On or around the 27th of July, 2024, ILoveLCN committed eight murders (P-1) and was arrested for the serial killings by Officer and Secretary HellsideBurnton on July 27th, 2024

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. One count of serial killing

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. Uphold the pretrial jailing of 60 minutes
2. Uphold the pretrial fine of $800
3. Fine an additional $800 to complete the required sentence

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 25th day of July 2024

Evidence:
Screenshot_20240727_121947.png

Last edited:
Seal_Judiciary.png

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@TheOfficialnate is required to appear before the Federal Court in the case of The Commonwealth of Redmont v. TheOfficialnate. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgement based on the known facts of the case.

Both parties should make themselves aware of the Court Rules and Procedures , including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

MOTION TO AMEND COMPLAINT

Your Honor, the prosecution moves to amend the complaint as follows:
a. Change the name of the defendant to ILoveLCN to reflect their recent name change
b. Replace the charges of murder with the charge of serial murder
c. Add an additional fine of $800 to the punishments

You may make these changes.

Your honor,

I will be representing the Commonwealth in this case moving forward.

Thank you.

MOTION TO DISMISS

Prosecution

v.

ILoveLCN (Represented by AlexanderLove)
Defendant

MOTION TO DISMISS
Defendant move that the complaint in this case be dismissed, and in support thereof, respectfully alleges:
1. The defense moves to dismiss this case as this Court lacks original jurisdiction. According to the Judicial Standards Act, the District Court has original jurisdiction on arrests. It also has original jurisdiction on fines under $2,500, and the fine is $800. The fact that jail was already imposed and fines were as well, means they don't factor into the controversy in this case. Because the jail time is a done deal, the Court is not imposing new jail time over 20 minutes and therefore the Federal Court lacks original jurisdiction. Upholding previous jail time must be treated differently than imposing new penalties.

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 30th day of July 2024.

Denied. When this was filed, the JSA stated:

"(ii) The Court shall have jurisdiction over all indictable offenses, alongside all DOC offenses, and all cases which result in summary offenses whereby an individual has a combined fine of over $2,000, or jail time of over 30 minutes is imposed."

Since the punishment exceeds 30 minutes of jail time, the courts have jurisdiction. The constitution states that the federal court has jurisdiction over:

"(ii) Major ‌criminal‌ ‌prosecutions‌ ‌that‌ ‌result‌ ‌in‌ ‌jail‌ ‌exceeding‌ ‌20‌ ‌minutes‌ ‌or‌ ‌$2500‌ ‌dollars‌ ‌of‌ ‌fines."

You argue that because the defendant has already served the time, the case should be transferred to the DCR. However, just because the time served is completed does not mean the defendant was guilty. If the defendant is found not guilty, they would be compensated for that time. If they are found guilty, they would still have had to serve the 60 minutes of jail time, thereby falling under the FCR. The court's role is to determine whether the charge and the imposed time were justified in the first place.

MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT

Your Honor,

The Defense has surpassed their allotted 72 hours to respond to the complaint and therefore is not disputing the facts of this case.

In an effort to preserve the Commonwealth, Judiciary’s and Defendants resources, I request that this case be taken to summary judgment.

Your Honor,

The Defense has surpassed their allotted 72 hours to respond to the complaint and therefore is not disputing the facts of this case.

In an effort to preserve the Commonwealth, Judiciary’s and Defendants resources, I request that this case be taken to summary judgment.
Objection
Perjury

The defense has appeared and unless the prosecution is blind as a bat, they are attempting to lie to the Court. An answer to complaint will be posted today as well.

Objection
Perjury

The defense has appeared and unless the prosecution is blind as a bat, they are attempting to lie to the Court. An answer to complaint will be posted today as well.
RESPONSE TO OBJECTION

Your honor,

Proper Federal Court procedure requires the answer to complaint within the 72 hour window given with the summons. The summons was issued Saturday at 10:01 PM. Saturday to Sunday at 10:01 PM is 24 hours, Sunday to Monday at 10:01 PM is 48 hours, and Monday to Tuesday at 10:01 PM makes 72 hours. That 72 hour window has passed as of last night at 10:01 PM, with no answer to the complaint.

Furthermore, the court procedures state that the defense shall provide documentation showing that they are representing their client via a picture of the agreement, discord or chat. This has also not been performed in the 72 hours allowed by the court, therefore it is my interpretation that the defendant has opted not to respond in a proper manner and is not disputing the facts of the case, and a summary judgment is warranted.

Attachments

• IMG_9753.png
    IMG_9753.png
    451.6 KB · Views: 24

Your Honor,

Denied. Since this is a prosecution, I will ensure the defendant has the opportunity to enter a plea.

Objection
Perjury

Overruled.

Mr. Love, if you are representing the client, please provide proof and a response to the complaint by midnight EST tonight.

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

Prosecution

v.

Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. The defense DISPUTES that "On or around the 27th of July, 2024, ILoveLCN committed eight murders" and
2. The defense AFFIRMS that the defendant "was arrested for the [alleged] serial killings by Officer and Secretary HellsideBurnton on July 27th, 2024".

II. DEFENSES
1. The prosecution must beat a burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt that murders have occurred, adding up to the amount to be charged with serial killing. A picture of being wanted for a murder is no different than a picture of the prosecution charging the defendant with a crime. Being wanted and being guilty of a crime are different, and the prosecution must beat the burden of proof to pursue this in Court.
2. The Commonwealth abusively jailed the defendant before trial, and therefore upholding the arrests is fruit of the poisonous tree. The rights violation should cause the defendant to be acquitted, even if he did commit the murders.

DATED: This 31st day of July, 2024.

Objection, Your Honor
Perjury

The alleged events were committed on the 27th, yet this was certified as true on the 25th. Does the prosecution have precognition, similar to the Minority Report? Either the statement is untrue or the police has dangerous surveillance technology they are employing without our knowledge.

Motion for In-Game Trial
The defense would like to hold an in-game trial, and to convene a sidebar if the prosecution agrees to schedule it.

ANSWER TO COMPLAINT

Prosecution

v.

Defendant

I. ANSWER TO COMPLAINT
1. The defense DISPUTES that "On or around the 27th of July, 2024, ILoveLCN committed eight murders" and
2. The defense AFFIRMS that the defendant "was arrested for the [alleged] serial killings by Officer and Secretary HellsideBurnton on July 27th, 2024".

II. DEFENSES
1. The prosecution must beat a burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt that murders have occurred, adding up to the amount to be charged with serial killing. A picture of being wanted for a murder is no different than a picture of the prosecution charging the defendant with a crime. Being wanted and being guilty of a crime are different, and the prosecution must beat the burden of proof to pursue this in Court.
2. The Commonwealth abusively jailed the defendant before trial, and therefore upholding the arrests is fruit of the poisonous tree. The rights violation should cause the defendant to be acquitted, even if he did commit the murders.

DATED: This 31st day of July, 2024.
MOTION TO STRIKE

Your honor,

The defendant has not yet provided any evidence that they represent the defendant even after a direct command from this very court. The court would not allow strangers off the street to make motions on any random case in court, therefore AlexanderLove without proof of representation shall be treated as such.

I request that the court strike this message.

Objection, Your Honor
Perjury

The alleged events were committed on the 27th, yet this was certified as true on the 25th. Does the prosecution have precognition, similar to the Minority Report? Either the statement is untrue or the police has dangerous surveillance technology they are employing without our knowledge.
MOTION TO STRIKE

Your honor,

The defendant has not yet provided any evidence that they represent the defendant even after a direct command from this very court. The court would not allow strangers off the street to make motions on any random case in court, therefore AlexanderLove without proof of representation shall be treated as such.

Motion for In-Game Trial
The defense would like to hold an in-game trial, and to convene a sidebar if the prosecution agrees to schedule it.
MOTION TO STRIKE

Your honor,

MOTION TO STRIKE

Your honor,

All motion to strikes overruled since Mr. Love provided proof.

Motion for In-Game Trial
Commonwealth response?

Objection, Your Honor
Perjury

Commonwealth response?

All motion to strikes overruled since Mr. Love provided proof.
MOTION TO RECONSIDER

Your honor,

The so-called “proof” provided is extremely unclear. The defendant literally responded with “I don’t know what I’m doing man”.

The Federal Court guide states that a photo of an agreement is to be provided. If we treat this as a contract and apply the principles of the Contracts Act legal test, this would fail several times over. Are you really willing to accept such a vague and unclear screenshot as proof of representation?

Commonwealth response?
My response is “haha seriously?” This is clearly a typo that was either overlooked when a template was used, or a simple typo, an honest mistake either way that I am sure we have all committed several times over.

Perjury is defined as “the act of KNOWINGLY giving incorrect information in court”. It is clear and obvious this was not an intentional act. Any attempt by the defense to try and say it is absolutely ludicrous.

Motion for In-Game Trial
OBJECTION YOUR HONOR - Perjury

In Mr. Love’s post, he declared himself the defense, yet he had not at that time provided evidence that he was in fact representing the defendant.

Therefore he knowingly gave incorrect information to the court, the VERY definition of the crime we know and love called perjury.

In Mr. Love’s post, he declared himself the defense, yet he had not at that time provided evidence that he was in fact representing the defendant.

Therefore he knowingly gave incorrect information to the court, the VERY definition of the crime we know and love called perjury.
The information was not incorrect though. I was the defense’s counsel still. The info must be false to be perjury. Just because it wasn’t proven doesn’t mean it’s false; just uncertain.

I would like to start by stating that all objections and motions should be consolidated into a single post if they are going to be made consecutively.

MOTION TO RECONSIDER

Your honor,

The so-called “proof” provided is extremely unclear. The defendant literally responded with “I don’t know what I’m doing man”.

The Federal Court guide states that a photo of an agreement is to be provided. If we treat this as a contract and apply the principles of the Contracts Act legal test, this would fail several times over. Are you really willing to accept such a vague and unclear screenshot as proof of representation?
Overruled. The defendant clearly agreed for Mr. Love to represent them. If they no longer wish to be represented by Mr. Love, they can inform the court. Can the Commonwealth please move on.

Objection, Your Honor
Perjury

Overruled. I urge both sides to proofread submissions to this court.

Motion for In-Game Trial
Seeing as the Commonwealth doesn't want to do this, it is overruled.

Overruled.

We will now move into a 3 Day Discovery period. Should both sides agree, discovery can be ended early.

During this time any evidence or witnesses need to be asked/submitted. We will not be allowing new evidence or witnesses to be submitted during the course of the trial.

Your Honor,

I would like to submit the following evidence into discovery.

p-001.png
p-002.png
p-003.png

Your Honor,

The Prosecution would like to provide the following witness list :

qsdt
Imjeffreyyyy
Cloverdad19
Cashtron527
Yeet_Boy
Aladeen22
eizeShem

All witnesses were victims to the defendants' alleged crimes, and able to directly attest to the actions committed.

Your Honor,

I would also like to announce HellSideBurnton as a witness, the arresting officer.

Your honor,

I would also like to call upon the defendant as a witness.

Your honor,

I would also like to call upon the defendant as a witness.
Your honor, the defendant in a criminal case cannot be compelled to testify against himself. He must be a defense witness if he testifies. This is pretty common legal practice.

Your honor, the defendant in a criminal case cannot be compelled to testify against himself. He must be a defense witness if he testifies. This is pretty common legal practice.
Response :

The prosecution will encourage the defendant to utilize their 5th amendment right to not answer any questions that are self-incriminating. However, the line of questioning I intend to present, if I determine it is necessary, will not be infringing upon that right.

I will call them as a defense witness.

Discovery has now concluded. The prosecution has 72 hours to submit their opening statement. Immediately after the prosecution submits their opening, the defense will have 72 hours to submit their own opening statement.

In the Federal Court of Redmont,

Your honor,

I won't take up too much of your time with opening statements, as this case is a simple one. The prosecution is simply requesting that you uphold the Department of Homeland Security's charges of serial killing, uphold the pre-trial punishment, and fine the defendant the additional $800 that the crime calls for.

I said this case is simple, so here I will spell it out in plain English. On July 27th, 2024 the DHS was alerted that 8 citizens utilized the /complaint command after the plug-in indicated that they were unlawfully killed by the defendant. As we are all aware, this assigns the defendant 8 separate wanted points and triggers the DHS to arrest that individual for murder. The defendant had committed 8 separate unlawful killings before the DHS was able to apprehend them. Due to the criteria meeting the requirements spelt out for us in the Violent Offences Act, the DHS officer also arrested the defendant for serial killing. Serial killing is defined in the Violent Offences Act as "The act of unlawfully killing more than 7 players before being arrested. This law overrides attempted murder, murder, assault, and trespassing."

We can prove that the defendant unlawfully killed more than 7 players prior to the arrest with the evidence provided to the court, attached below for your convenience.

1722992764464.png

The defense disputes that the murders took place, yet here it is, plain as day shown that the defendant committed 8 murders. What more does the defense want? Should the prosecution drag 8 bodies into the court room? Should we provide camera footage showing the offenses? This plug-in has been used for a long time and has served as sufficient evidence to prosecute dozens of murders in the past, and I ask that the court stick to the precedents set to ensure that justice is served to yet another serial killer.

Thank you for your time.

Voluntary Recusal Statement

I, Judge Unseatedduke1, will be recusing myself from this case. The prosecutor, Mr. Fluffy, is currently involved in a judicial hearing where he has engaged in judicial intimidation against me. Due to this, I cannot rule fairly and impartially. This case will be handed off to the SCR.

Voluntary Recusal Statement

I, Judge Unseatedduke1, will be recusing myself from this case. The prosecutor, Mr. Fluffy, is currently involved in a judicial hearing where he has engaged in judicial intimidation against me. Due to this, I cannot rule fairly and impartially. This case will be handed off to the SCR.
MOTION TO RECONSIDER

Your Honor,

The judicial hearing in which the alleged actions took place is now closed.

Can we get this case back on track to ensure both parties right to speedy trial?

Granted. I will continue this case.

The deadline remains in effect; the Defense has until Friday at 9:17 PM EST to submit their opening statement.

We will now move to witness testimony I will issue summons shortly.

The deadline remains in effect; the Defense has until Friday at 9:17 PM EST to submit their opening statement.
Apologies, your honor. I didn’t get this message for some reason. The defense will be able to raise all its arguments in closing.

That’s fine. I will issue summons shortly.

May it please the court, that I am present your Honor.

May it please the court, that I am present your Honor.

CRIMINAL ACTION

Prosecution

v.

ILoveLCN
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Prosecution alleges criminal actions committed by the Defendant as follows:

PROSECUTING AUTHORITY REPORT
On or around the 27th of July, 2024, ILoveLCN committed eight murders and was charged with serial killing by Officer and Secretary HellsideBurnton July 27th, 2024 as pretrial punishment

I. PARTIES
1. Mask3D_WOLF - Prosecutor
2. The Commonwealth of Redmont
3. ILoveLCN - Defendant

II. FACTS
1. On or around the 27th of July, 2024, ILoveLCN committed eight murders (P-1) and was arrested for the serial killings by Officer and Secretary HellsideBurnton on July 27th, 2024

III. CHARGES
The Prosecution hereby alleges the following charges against the Defendant:
1. One count of serial killing

IV. SENTENCING
The Prosecution hereby recommends the following sentence for the Defendant:
1. Uphold the pretrial jailing of 60 minutes
2. Uphold the pretrial fine of $800
3. Fine an additional $800 to complete the required sentence

Evidence:
Here, your honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back