Lawsuit: Adjourned The Commonwealth of Redmont v. ILoveLCN [2024] FCR 112

Status
Not open for further replies.
Present, Your Honor.

Present, Your Honor.
You have not been summoned. If you speak again without being called upon, you will be held in contempt of court.

@Imjeffreyyyy, @cloverdad19, and @eizeshem are all held in contempt for failing to appear.

We will now proceed to witness questioning. The Commonwealth has 24 hours to question all present witnesses, except for the defendant, who will first testify for the defense. Witnesses will have 24 hours to respond, and the Commonwealth will then have 24 hours to ask follow-up questions.

This is a ridiculous waste of resources by the Commonwealth. I will be dismissing all witnesses except for the defendant, who was called by the defense.

@Alexander P. Love has 24 hours to question the defendant. The defendant will then have 24 hours to respond, followed by another 24 hours for Mr. Love to ask any follow-up questions.

This is a ridiculous waste of resources by the Commonwealth. I will be dismissing all witnesses except for the defendant, who was called by the defense.

@Alexander P. Love has 24 hours to question the defendant. The defendant will then have 24 hours to respond, followed by another 24 hours for Mr. Love to ask any follow-up questions.
The defense wishes to dismiss the defendant as a witness.

Dismissed. We will now proceed to closing statements. The Commonwealth has 72 hours to submit theirs.

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF REDMONT

CLOSING STATEMENT

Your honor,

This case is simple. The defendant killed 8 people prior to their arrest.

Once arrested the DHS charged them with serial murder as it meets the definition of serial murder.

We ask that you uphold the pre-trial punishment that was lawfully given.

I rest my case.

Your honor, the time for Mr.Love to submit his closing statement has passed.

Yep, that one's on me. I reiterate what I said in my answer, nothing really new to highlight.

Last edited:
Court is in recess pending verdict.

Verdict

IN THE FEDERAL COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

The Commonwealth of Redmont v. ILoveLCN [2024] FCR 112

I. PROSECUTIONS POSITION

1. The Commonwealth of Redmont, alleges that on or around July 27th, 2024, the defendant, ILoveLCN, committed eight murders and was rightfully charged with serial killing. The plaintiff seeks to uphold the pretrial jailing and fine, as well as impose an additional fine.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. The defendant, disputes the claim that ILoveLCN committed the eight murders and argues that the prosecution must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the murders occurred. The defense also claims that the pretrial jailing was abusive and should result in acquittal, even if the murders were committed.

III. THE COURT OPINION

1. This ruling is based on the information presented by the parties and matters commonly known to the public.
  2. It has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt, as shown in P-1, that the defendant committed and was wanted for eight murders. This was a straightforward case, and I was disappointed to see the Commonwealth attempt to prolong it and then fail to present witness testimony.
  3. The defendant's claim that the pretrial jailing was abusive is unfounded. The CSA, as it stood before its revision and during the time of these murders, allowed for pretrial jailing when public safety was at risk, which was clearly the case here.

IV. DECISION
In the matter of FCR 112, the court finds the defendant GUILTY.

1. The court will uphold the pretrial punishment.

The Federal Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back