IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
CIVIL ACTION

Commonwealth of Redmont
Plaintiff

v.

Commonwealth of Redmont
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Department of Justice's sentencing guideline and their application of it, violates constitutional right XIII (equal protection under the law) and right VII (Criminals are citizens have rights too). The DOJ is using unrelated criminal histories to raise recommended sentencing for criminals. This is both prejudicial and discriminatory. This denies criminals equal protections by having harsher punishments than any other citizen and goes to possible influence the presiding officer on guilt. This argument being made does not include cases including 2nd or 3rd offense as that criminal history is relevant and related. Unrelated criminal history never should be considered when recommending sentencing. This case's purpose is to have the Supreme Court decide and set a important precedent on this matter and possibly stop the violation of rights.

I. PARTIES
1. The Commonwealth of Redmont

II. FACTS
1. DOJ Sentencing guidelines include considering a defendant's criminal history.
2. DOJ guidelines also state to consider passed offenses related to the crime being charged (2nd offense, 3rd offense etc...)
3. The DOJ is applying this sentencing policy to recommend harsher sentences on civilians with criminal histories no matter the crimes.
4. An example of this application in policy is Commonwealth v. ko531 [2024] FCR 124 in which the DOJ is recommending maximum fine and maximum jail time for an "extensive history of crime" even though the defendant has never committed the alleged crime in the past.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF
1. Violation of Constitutional right XIII: "Every citizen is equal before and under the law and has the right to equal protection and equal benefit of the law without unfair discrimination and, in particular, without unfair discrimination based on political belief or social status."
2. Violation of Constitutional right VII: "Criminals, although broke the law, are still citizens of the server and therefore entitled to their rights."

IV. PRAYERS FOR RELIEF
1. Have the DOJ rewrite their sentencing guidelines to only include a defendant's criminal history as part of the consideration for recommended sentencing in situation of passed violations of the same crime being charged.

V. EVIDENCE

1729570961055.png
1729571181149.png
1729571377880.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 21 day of October 2024

Back