CIVIL ACTION

William_Normandy
Plaintiff

v.

kkcrafts2020
Defendant

COMPLAINT
The Plaintiff complains against the Defendant as follows:

As i William_Normandy was peacefully walking to my newly acquired property at C123, i crossed through the neighbouring property at C122 owned by the defendant. This is when i fell into a deep and treacherous hole on said property (C122), causing me such grave bodily injury that i was killed and had to be revived at the hospital.

I. PARTIES
1. William_Normandy (Plaintiff)
2. kkcrafts2020 (Defendant)

II. FACTS
1. On March 23, the plaintiff was walking to his property which was neighbouring to the defendants property [Exhibit A].
2. The defendant plaintiff fell into a hole existing on the defendants property [Exhibit B].
3. The hole was uncovered and not fenced off nor was there any warning to its danger.

III. CLAIMS FOR RELIEF

1. The serious negligence of the defendant caused the death of a citizen and actively puts other citizens in danger.
2. The Legal Damages Act defines emotional damage as “Situations in which a person suffers psychological harm due to an entity's negligent or intentional actions.”

IV. PRAYER FOR RELIEF
The Plaintiff seeks the following from the Defendant:

1. $5000 in compensatory damages for the bodily and emotional damage caused to the defendant.
2. $2000 in punitive damages as neglecting to cover and/or mark the hole poses a danger to any citizen who might happen to be passing by.
3. $500 in legal fees as i am taking the time to represent myself as an attorney.

EVIDENCE

ExhibitA.png
ExhibitB.png

By making this submission, I agree I understand the penalties of lying in court and the fact that I am subject to perjury should I knowingly make a false statement in court.

DATED: This 23rd day of march 2024

Last edited:
Seal_Judiciary.png

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
WRIT OF SUMMONS

@kkcrafts2020 is required to appear before the court in the case of the William_Normandy v. kkcrafts2020. Failure to appear within 72 hours of this summons will result in a default judgment in favour of the plaintiff.

I'd also like to remind both parties to be aware of the Court Rules and Procedures, including the option of an in-game trial should both parties request one.​

kkcrafts2020 is hereby charged with contempt of court. The DOJ is to fine/jail them appropriately. This Court is now in recess pending a default judgement.

Verdict

IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF REDMONT
VERDICT

William_Normandy v. kkcrafts2020 [2024] DCR 11

I. PLAINTIFF'S POSITION
1. The Plaintiff fell into a hole on the Defendant's property and died.
2. The hole was uncovered.

II. DEFENDANT'S POSITION
1. Failed to appear.

III. THE COURT OPINION
1. The Plaintiff did not show enough evidence for the court to determine that the requested damages were needed and appropriate. Compensatory damages are warded as compensation as security or protection against a loss or financial burden, or the restoration of something stolen, this was not proven. Punitive actions are to discourage a party from further outrageous conduct, the plaintiff has not proven that the conduct was outrageous or that it was intentional. The plaintiff did not also prove that they actually died due to the hole on the defendant's property.

IV. DECISION
1. The court herby finds in favor of the Defendant.

The District Court thanks all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back