Lawsuit: Dismissed x1x1 v. The0re_ [2021] DCR 2

x1x1

Citizen
x1x1
x1x1
image_2021-02-14_194750.pngimage_2021-02-14_194801.pngimage_2021-02-14_194801.png
Ever since I met The0re_ he has been telling me that I killed his donkey and I have seen him multiple times with his donkey so it is false but the main reason I am writing this is because he told everyone. He told pretty much everyone and Cavecrawler Said "I don't know why everyone thinks your so toxic your a very nice person" There has been plenty of Job offers that I would have been perfect for but I have been declined since Th0re_ told every last person. I don't wish for money I Just want these rumors to be comfirmed FALSE
P.S I will take the money though.

yo i am his friend he told me about it since i was with him in VC when you did it and I am the one who declined you job requests dont say everyone the whole post is about me

yo i am his friend he told me about it since i was with him in VC when you did it and I am the one who declined you job requests dont say everyone the whole post is about me

Due to speaking out of turn in this case, I find you guilty of contempt of court and will be fining you $20.

Verdict

This case in its current format does not conform to the required standard format lawsuits must be filed in. As such, the matter is dismissed. The correct format can be found in this thread (click here). If you are to file this claim again, you may do so under this thread to avoid duplicate threads in the "Court" section.

I would make aware to both parties that legal representation can be sought on the Redmont Bar Association discord: https://discord.gg/U6gtx7Kqbh

Please keep this thread and all other 'Court' threads only for official statements and court submissions otherwise you will also find yourself in contempt of court.

I'd urge everyone to familiarise themselves with the law, these can be found on the 'rules' tab of the website's banner.

Thank you

nah it was lots of other people

nah it was lots of other people

Due to speaking out of turn in this case, I find you guilty of contempt of court and will be fining you $20. Continued discussion can lead to jail time.

This is a court, not a cafe.

Back